Service During COVID-192 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV - "For we walk by faith, not by sight."
New Northside MIssionary Baptist Church
NNMBC Reopening Information and Procedures
We are glad to announce that our in-person services will resume on Sunday, January 10. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting our sanctuary service to 100 people each Sunday. Please RSVP in advance to attend. Families will need to only submit one (1) RSVP submission but please identify the number of people within the family. NNMBC is asking for your prayers and cooperation as we move forward with this effort.
New Health Order
Posted: August 15, 2020
Mayor Lyda Krewson and acting city Health Director Dr. Fredrick Echols announced the new health order will take effect Thursday and last through Sept. 7.
The change lowers the capacity limit for bars, restaurants and nightclubs to 50%, down from 75% of permitted occupancy, and imposes the 11 p.m. curfew for those businesses. The rules only apply to locations that serve alcohol, Krewson said during a briefing Wednesday.
Large venues, including museums, event spaces and theaters, will also be capped at 50% of their permitted occupancy under the new rules.
The order also requires all businesses to encourage staff to isolate if they may have been exposed to the virus or while they wait for a COVID-19 test.
Safety Guidelines to Protect You and Our Church Congregation
Your Action Matters!
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks of the upcoming service dates do not attend church service and follow quarantine guidance from your healthcare provider and the CDC guidelines.
If you are feeling sick do not attend service.
- Please wear a mask covering over your nose and mouth.
- Social Distancing. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.