News and EventsNew Northside Missionary Baptist Church
Hotlines for COVID-19
Missouri: St. Louis City Department of Health: (314) 612-5100
- St. Louis County Department of Health: (314) 615-2660
- Jefferson County Health Department: (636) 797-3737
- St. Charles County Health Department: (636) 949-7400
- Missouri State Health Department 24-hour COVID-19 Hotline: (877) 435-8411
Illinois: St. Clair County Health Department: (618) 233-7703 ext. 7 or DPH.SICK@ILLINOIS.GOV
Update: Mercy Neighborhood Ministry Resource Lists
MNM has updated our comprehensive list of food pantries in St. Louis City with pertinent information in regard to operation changes borne from the novel coronavirus. You can visit www.mercy.net/mnm – Resources to view our resource lists.
Other resource lists
A number of other organizations have compiled their own lists and websites full of resources related to COVID-19. Check them out below.
- United Way: http://www.211helps.org/covid-19-where-to-turn/
- Community Council: http://www.communitycouncilstc.org/resources/covid-19-resources
- Beyond Housing: https://our241.com/
- STL Response: https://www.stlresponse.org/