New Northside Child Development CenterIt takes a village to raise a child, and NNMBC believes that to be true.
New Northside MIssionary Baptist Church
New Northside Child Development Center.
Preparing Our Next Future Leaders.
Let us help you provide a strong educational foundation for your child’s future.
New Northside Child Development Center
5939 GoodFellow Blvd
St. Louis MO 63147
Janice Dean, Director
Hattie Duncan, Assistant Director
Accredited by Missouri Accreditation of Childhood Care and Education Program
Our Philosophy: We believe the foundation for learning includes the total development of the child. We seek to provide developmentally appropriate activities that meet the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of the individual child.
Believing that children learn through play, we plan our curriculum within a caring and creative environment. Our program is carefully designed to enlarge the child’s repertoire of knowledge and skills to increase self-confidence and to promote curiosity and initiative.
We Strive to:
- Help children to become self-sufficient in caring for their personal needs.
- Help children to develop high self-esteem by learning skills and forming friendships with other children.
- Provide opportunities for children to increase their awareness by using their sensory skills.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop and enhance their oral communication skills
- Help children express themselves through music and the fine arts.
- Introduce children to innovative learning concepts that are appropriate for their age levels.
6:00AM to 6:00PM